The Transparent World Rating Organization
In the News
- Jan 30th, 2019: From Board Member Ann Rutledge: Did Academic Finance Play a Role in the Global Financial Crisis?.
- Jan 2nd, 2019: There are at least 112 Credit Rating Agencies and Organizations in the world according to Wikirating - check the new updated list.
- Dec 27th, 2018: Wikirating updates 168 sovereign credit ratings - more than any other rating agency in the world.
- Dec 5th, 2018: From Board Member Bill Harrington: Helping the US SEC Answer Senator Elizabeth Warren's Inquiries into Leveraged Lending, CLOs, and NRSRO Ratings.
- May 22nd, 2018: Wikirating Board Member Bill Harrington Files SEC Report on S&P Return to Crisis-Era Rating Practices for CLOs and Other ABS.
- Mar. 28th, 2018: "CFTC Market Risk Advisory Committee (MRAC) Nomination and Topic Submissions" from Wikirating Experts Board Member William Harrington - see his letter.
- Feb. 3rd, 2018: "ABS Derivatives Too Complex for US Regulators" - read the perceptive letter "31 Misrepresentations in CFTC Letter No. 17-52" to Mr. Christopher Kirkpatrick, Secretary of the Commission, Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) - by Wikirating Experts Board Member William Harrington
- Jan. 27th, 2018: With funding from the Center for Corporate and Securities Law at the University of San Diego School of Law, Wikirating experts board member Marc Joffe has implemented a routine that downloads histories from the major rating agencies, converts them to CSV format and places them in a single location.
Ratings & Research - Main Focus
Ratings & Research - Under Development
As seen on