From Wikirating, the transparent world rating organization.
Basic user information
- My preferences
- My preferences - change password
- My friends
- My open friend requests
- My user board
- My talk
- My watchlist
- My contributions
- My awards
- My gifts
- Who would I like to give a gift?
General information about users
- List of all contributors - according to the SocialProfile point system
- List of all contributors - according to the the contribution score system
- Query to get all edits made (per user)
Last changes on Wikirating
Awards and gifts
- Related to SystemGifts a.k.a the award functionality:
- Special:TopAwards — lists the awards that have been given out the most times.
- Special:ViewSystemGifts — a special page for viewing all of your own awards.
- Special:SystemGiftManager — allows to add and remove awards, requires the awardsmanage right.
- Special:SystemGiftManagerLogo — allows to upload award images which will be stored in the awards folder. Restricted to users with the awardsmanage right.
- Special:PopulateAwards — a special page to give out awards. Restricted to users with awardsmanage right.
- Related to UserGifts a.k.a user-to-user gifting functionality:
- Special:GiveGift — a special page that allows you to give a gift to another wiki user.
- Special:ViewGifts — a special page for viewing all your own gifts.
- Special:GiftManager — allows to add, remove and modify gifts. Restricted to users with the giftadmin right or all logged-in users if $wgMaxCustomUserGiftCount is set.
- Special:GiftManagerLogo — allows to upload new gift images, restricted to users with the giftadmin right.
- Special:RemoveMasterGift — allows to remove a gift completely, restricted to users with giftadmin right.
- Special:RemoveGift — allows an individual user to remove a gift given to him/her.