From Wikirating, the transparent world rating organization.
The Transparent World Rating Organization
In the News
- Apr. 18st, 2015: Wikirating founder Dorian Credé gave a lecture ("Crowd Intelligence at Credit Ratings") at Friedrich Naumann Foundation (Gummerbach, Germany)
- Feb. 3rd, 2015: "Standard & Poor's Settles: Now How About that US Bond Rating?" - a deeper analysis whether the US is due for an upgrade, by Marc Joffe
- Jan. 26th, 2015: Wikirating Experts Board member Marc Joffe discusses in his blog article fundamental problems with Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) ratings.
- Nov. 25th, 2014: Wikirating Experts Board member Norbert Gaillard provides a fresh analysis of how to cope with sovereign risk in the context of a rising likelihood of default (see "When Sovereigns Go Bankrupt")
- Oct. 15th, 2014: 96 credit rating agencies/organizations in 44 countries are listed as of October 2014
- Oct. 3rd, 2014: Wikirating officially went online three years ago. Since then more than 100,000 users visited the platform from 175 countries.
Ratings & Research - Main Focus
Search for country:
Ratings & Research - Under Development
As seen on