From Wikirating, the transparent world rating organization.
The Transparent World Rating Organization
In the News
- Aug. 19th, 2017: "Credible Sovereign Ratings: Beyond Statistics and Regulations" by Norbert Gaillard
- May 1st, 2017: Republicans Immunize Rating Agencies from Accountability in Financial Choice Act. Read Bill Harrington's latest analysis.
- Oct. 12th, 2016: Is Deutsche Bank the next Lehman Brothers or merely another Bear Stearns? Read Bill Harrington's latest analysis (see "Moody’s bets Germany will support Deutsche Bank derivatives above all else")
- Sep. 1st, 2016: Wikirating Experts Board member Norbert Gaillard analyzes how and why dependence on CRAs increased (see "Coping with Reliance on Credit Ratings")
- Jul. 29th, 2016: We are very proud to welcome Ann Rutledge as the newest Wikirating Experts Board member. She is co-founding principal, CEO and strategist for R&R, a partnership, and CreditSpectrum, a non-licensed credit rating agency.
- Jan. 17th, 2016: A coda to "The Big Short": "Efficient, commonsense actions to foster accurate credit ratings" by Wikirating Experts Board Members Norbert Gaillard and William Harrington
Ratings & Research - Main Focus
Search for country:
Ratings & Research - Under Development
As seen on