From Wikirating, the transparent world rating organization.
The Transparent World Rating Organization
In the News
- Oct. 12th, 2016: Is Deutsche Bank the next Lehman Brothers or merely another Bear Stearns? Read Bill Harrington's latest analysis (see "Moody’s bets Germany will support Deutsche Bank derivatives above all else")
- Sep. 1st, 2016: Wikirating Experts Board member Norbert Gaillard analyzes how and why dependence on CRAs increased (see "Coping with Reliance on Credit Ratings")
- Jul. 29th, 2016: We are very proud to welcome Ann Rutledge as the newest Wikirating Experts Board member. She is co-founding principal, CEO and strategist for R&R, a partnership, and CreditSpectrum, a non-licensed credit rating agency.
- Jan. 17th, 2016: A coda to "The Big Short": "Efficient, commonsense actions to foster accurate credit ratings" by Wikirating Experts Board Members Norbert Gaillard and William Harrington
- Oct. 19th, 2015: Wikirating Experts Board member Norbert Gaillard provides a new overview of how to understand country risk (see "Understanding Country Risk")
- Sep. 12th, 2015: "A Critical Review of Dagong’s Rating Methodology" - by Wikirating Experts Board Member Marc Joffe
- Apr. 18th, 2015: Wikirating founder Dorian Credé gave a lecture ("Crowd Intelligence at Credit Ratings") at Friedrich Naumann Foundation (Gummerbach, Germany)
- Feb. 3rd, 2015: "Standard & Poor's Settles: Now How About that US Bond Rating?" - a deeper analysis whether the US is due for an upgrade, by Marc Joffe
Ratings & Research - Main Focus
Search for country:
Ratings & Research - Under Development
As seen on